Metro - one of the most popular types of metropolitan transport
The metro is one of the most popular types of metropolitan transport. The main advantage of the metro as a platform for advertising materials is that people of different ages and social status use it, which allows them to reach a wide audience of potential buyers.
Another indisputable advantage of such advertising is that all the time the passenger is forced to stay idle and reads information from advertisements around him, remembering it almost by heart. More than 92% of passengers are interested in advertising placed inside wagons.
Types of advertising in subway cars
At the moment, there are the following types of advertising in subway cars:
- Posters on the piers. The time-tested method of advertising in subway cars. Advertising materials are placed on the inner walls of the cars near the doors.
- Posters on the piers are located on the upper and lower levels.
- Translucent stickers on the glass sliding doors of the entrance / exit to the car, and onundefined windows of cars. The trick of this placement is that the advertisement is clearly visible, regardless of the filling of the wagon with passengers. Stickers located on the windows of doors and wagons are a vivid and memorable form of advertising in subway cars.
- Stickers around the perimeter of the car. Advertising materials are located on the panel above the window and doorways. An excellent overview at any time and from a long distance makes stickers effective and economical for posting information about goods or services for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Bevel advertising. Advertising in wagons is represented by advertising spots on the slope of the wagon, the inclined part of the ceiling at the level of the upper handrails and the doorway of the subway car. The large format allows you to lay out the maximum amount of information and use large photos, effectively attracting the attention of passengers to you and your brand.
- At the end of the wagon. Advertising is located in the upper tier of the car. Ease of access and excellent overview of advertising information are possible from any undefined places of the subway car.
- Reaching a wide consumer audience;
- 73% of visitors are a working, solvent audience;
- 20 minutes average trip time in the subway;
- 40% of passengers travel every day;
- a large number of advertising surfaces;
- high degree of efficiency.
Specialists of the advertising agency full cycle YADRO have many years of experience in the production and placement of advertising in the subway. We provide a full range of services from the development of poster design to placement on any medium on the territory of Kiev and Kharkov Metro. undefined