The airport is not only a large-scale space for advertising content, but also a constant stream of potential consumers at any time of the day. Airport advertising attracts active people of medium and high income who are open to new products, services and brands. Passengers who meet and see off for a long time are in contact with advertising, while the density of advertising materials in such places is low. The majority of people arrive at the airport in advance and, after passing the check-in, they have a lot of free time before departure. Many people, experiencing jitters before the flight, need distracting information. Advertising at the airports of Ukraine can not only interest passengers, but also brighten up their leisure time while waiting for a flight.
The advantages of advertising in airports
There are several unconditional advantages of advertising at airports:
huge passenger traffic (advertising surfaces at airports have high OTS);
- solvency of air passengers are active people who may be interested in premium products;
- round-the-clock operation of the airport - continuous contact with the audience, regardless of weekends and holidays;
- Airport advertising provides the advertiser with a wide range of communication options to choose from — from traditional billboards to large-scale promotions;
- business trips are often made by the first persons of the company. They independently make decisions and form an advertising budget. Advertising at the airport will increase their loyalty to your brand;
- The airport is a zone of special trust. It is often advertised by large international companies that have gained respect from customers.