BTL ( below-the-line) is a type of marketing communication that is aimed at attracting a narrow target audience through direct communication.
A full-cycle advertising agency NADRO is not just a BTL agency providing high-quality services in the field of BTL promotion, it is, first of all, your reliable partner with enormous experience in implementing projects of any complexity.
BTL (from the English below-the-line) - a type of marketing communication that aims to attract a narrow target audience through direct communication. In simple words, BTL is a way to win loyalty to the audience and encourage it to make a purchase, without resorting to the media and external media.
Advantages of BTL advertising
- placement in direct points of sale - effectively stimulates the consumer to instant purchase;
- appeal to a specific consumer - the ability to brightly present an idea for a particular consumer segment, and not sluggishly - but for everyone;
- creativity and simplicity of perception;
- instant feedback from potential customers;
- the possibility of developing RK for all areas and sizes of business;
- high efficiency and economic soundness;
- the possibility of wide coverage of the consumer market or focusing on its segment, depending on the objectives of the BTL project.
The impact of BTL advertising on the audience
Marketing "under the line" acts on potential customers instantly, the consumer is in contact with your advertising "here and now." To achieve this, the following types of motivation are applied:
- price. People do not like to overpay, so a reasonable price or a significant discount always work perfectly;
- grocery. These are various gifts to purchase. Affects desireundefined Buyers get something for free;
- emotional. Her goal is to give customers a vivid impression. The very possibility of winning something causes strong emotions among buyers. undefined